1. The hot and cold water system of the building, including the central heating system;
2. Heating systems in buildings, including floors, siding and radiant heating systems;
3. Pure water supply system for direct drinking;
4. Central (concentrated) air conditioning system;
5. Industrial piping systems such as conveying or discharging chemical media
1. Sanitation, health and environmental protection. Polypropylene is an environmentally friendly material that can be used for drinking water delivery.
2. The joint is made of hot-melt joint, which is one-piece with 100% non-leakage, and avoids the toxicity of glue bonding. Other materials are connected by wire mouth, which has poor anti-seepage property.
3. Small transmission resistance
4. Moderate price
5. Long service life, it can be used for 50 years when the production and use are in accordance with the national standard GB/T18742
Round Green PPR Pipes
PPR tube is cost-effective and environmentally friendly
Advantages:?moderate price, stable performance, heat resistance, insulation, corrosion resistance, smooth and non-fouling of the inner wall, safe and reliable piping system, non-permeability, and service life of up to 50 years.
Disadvantages: It needs to be constructed with high technology requirements, and special tools and professionals are also required for construction to ensure system safety.
Copper tube has the properties of corrosion resistance and sterilization
Advantages: high strength, stable performance, sterilizable, and not easy to corrode.
Disadvantages: high price, difficult construction, it is easy to cause heat loss in the cold winter, high energy consumption, high cost.
Aluminum plastic pipe is easy to aging and easy to leak
Advantages: the price is relatively cheap, it can be bent at will, the surface is smooth, and the construction is convenient. Disadvantages: easy to aging, many hidden risks, short service life, practice has proved that after a year of use, the pipe joints are prone to leakage.
Galvanized pipe is easy to block and easy to pollute
Advantages: complete range of articles and many fittings.
Disadvantages: It is a banned product that is prohibited by the state. It is easy to corrode and rust, resulting in poor water flow and easy to cause pollution of water sources.
PVC pipe is easy to break and deform
Advantages: Lightweight, easy to install, low cost, and not prone to corrosion.
Disadvantages: poor quality will make it very brittle, easy to break, and easily deformed when exposed to heat.