Maduramycin Ammonium 1% Premix
(Or called Maduramicin Ammonium 1% Premix)
CAS NO.: 84878-61-5
Specification: 1%，2% Premix.
Pure: White or almost white crystalline powder.
Anti-coccidiosis, for the prevention of chicken coccidiosis.
Maduramycin Ammonium 1% Premix is glycoside polyether ionophore antibiotic, which has the strongest anticoccidial effect and the lowest drug concentration, thus it is widely used in the prevention of chicken coccidiosis. The anticoccidial mechanism is to excite Na+, K+, ATP of sporozoite so that the concentration of Na+ in sporozoite increases, leading to increasing of Cl-and making the sporozoite absorbent swelling and vacuolization. Coccidia has no osmotic pressure regulator so its osmotic pressure changes, resulting in poor growth. This product is effective in killing sporozoites, the first and second asexual generations and merozoites.
- Less toxic than other coccidiostats.
- Best compatibility with antibacterial.
- Higher safety margin. Other ionophore anticoccidials suffer from their relatively high dosage resulting to their toxic dose being close to their therapeutic range, leading to low safety margin.
Mixed feeding. Recommended Dosage:
Maduramycin ammonium 1%
- This product is highly toxic, so forbid using in other animals in addition to chicken.
- The safe range of this product is narrow. And it will inhibit the growth of broilersif feed concentration is more than 6 mg/kg.
- Forbid using in laying chicken.
- Forbid making poultry dung of chicken, which have been fed Maduramycin Ammonium, into animal feed, otherwise it would cause animal poisoning.
- Forbid using directly. It should be made into premix or solution, and mixed evenly with feed before using.
- It is noxious to human. If ingested the symptoms may include shortness of breath, dizziness, naphtha and vomit. Obtain medical care without delay.
Withdrawal Period: 5 days.
Pure: 25 kg/drum.
Premix: 25 kg/bag.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, in sealed or closed container.
Expiry: Two years.